Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kidney Stone Update...

The CAT scan revealed I had a total of 18 kidney stones.

5 on the right side, ranging 2-4 millimeters.

13 on the left ranging side, 2-8 millimeters.


They blasted the 6 & 8 millimeter ones on the left with sound waves... I have been passing gravel since Ground Hog’s Day.

The remaining ones have to be passed ‘naturally’. Tonight I am in severe pain and am pretty sure that I am passing one of the larger ones on the right. All I can do is drink water since the remaining stones are all 4 millimeters or less. But, do not let that size mislead you... it hurts.

I am perplexed as to how I got so many, and am darn annoyed with how much water I have to drink. All I can do is drink, send Reiki, and try to stay active... activity helps move them. However, tonight I choose to park it on the couch.


1 comment:

  1. If you have kidney stone which is starting to move, take IMMEDIATELLY hot bath, and drink water. It will help to stone pass.

    ReplyDelete